Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Favorite things Baby Basket

One of the truly best things that has happened since becoming involved in the adoption community has been meeting such wonderful people. I feel blessed to have made some amazing friends. I can't wait to get to know one of my newest online adoption-brought-us-together friends better. Her name is Casey and she is in the process of adoption two little ones from Congo.

We "met" last month when she contacted me about my key fobs. She is doing one of the neatest fundraisers I have come across. She puts together these amazing themed 'baskets' of her favorite items and donations to their adoption fund get a number assigned toward the drawing for the winner of the basket. Casey is an amazing photographer, so not only are the baskets stunning with amazing products, but her images make me crave what she has assembled even more!

Anyway, Casey told me that she was going to do baby boy and baby girl themed baskets in July and wanted to include key fobs. Every mom needs a handy way to carry (and easily find) her keys. She was at her Bible study and noticed the key fob of a friend. Her friend had purchased the fob here, from me, and told Casey about my own adoption fundraiser selling my hand-crafted key fobs. How cool! She sent me the color themes for each basket and I found fabrics to coordinate and made fobs to donate to her baskets. She also purchased a slew for her family!!

Today Casey unveiled her Baby Boy Basket.

WOW!

She has some amazing products any new mom would be thrilled to have. I'm tickled to see one of my fobs included.

You can visit Casey here





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!